Website Tisora Group
Print Press Apprentice
Tisora Group is seeking a Print Press Apprentice for a state of the art packaging facility in
Batavia, IL. This person will be responsible for operating flexographic printing press machinery
designed to manufacture packaging products for the consumer market. The ideal candidate will
have a strong mechanical aptitude, be goal driven, and have at least 1 year of experience
working in a manufacturing environment. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, strong
candidates will develop into a lead role.
● High school education or equivalent.
● 0-3 years of machine operation or relevant experience
● Must pass mechanical aptitude tests
● Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
● Must have excellent color vision and be able to detect color variations
● Great work ethic and willingness to learn
● Must be able to work overtime as needed by workload/customer-driven deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Set-up and operation of printing job
● Constant observation of a job as the machine runs
○ Web width, edge positioning, color, print and screen quality
● Documentation of any production issues
○ Material problems, down-time, plate-related issues
● Required to go through apprenticeship program the organization has in place
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.