John Howerton Honda
JOHN HOWERTON HONDA
John Howerton Honda is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Technicians. Previous Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position. Previous dealership and/or Honda experience are a PLUS. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is required for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K, and paid vacation!
• Paid training and development!
• Comfortable work environment!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
• CSI and Performance Bonuses
• Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
John Howerton Honda
252 Auto Plaza Drive, Beckley, WV 25801
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
Keywords: Chrysler certified, service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic
• Automotive Service Tech Experience Required
• Franchise Dealership Experience is a PLUS
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas
To apply for this job please visit www.automotivecareersatoz.automotohr.com.