Are You A Compassionate Person and Have a Big Heart?
We are seeking high quality personal care assistants that enjoy caring for others.
As a personal care assistant, you will be carry out individualized care plans, delegated by a Supervising Nurse, that detail tasks and duties based on the client’s needs. Instructions will be updated as frequently and as necessary depending on the client’s overall needs and improvement status.
Personal care assistant activities include, but are not limited to: personal care, activities of daily living, and instrumental activities of daily living, leisure activities, and companionship. All activities will be assigned by the Supervising Nurse and delegated within regulatory compliance of the Texas Board of Nursing in 22 TAC, Chapter 225.
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Able to read and write English and carry out directions
- Be on the Texas Department of Human Services’ (DHS’s) nurse aide registry with no finding against the aide relating to client abuse or neglect or misappropriation of client property
- Criminal background check, EMR and NAR search for employability verification
- BLS certified – (CPR)
- High school graduate
- Preferred: Enrolled in a vocational educational program, and has demonstrated competency to perform the tasks assigned by the Supervising Nurse
- Must be proficient with computer software as it relates to electronic charting, timesheets, and documentation.
- Must have a smartphone with voice and data capabilities for web-based software access.
- Compassion for improving the quality of the clients’ lives
- Flexible, accountable, responsible, and on-time
- Honest and discreet
Perks of the Job
- Covered Mileage
- Flexible schedule
- No Holidays required
- Monday-Friday 8 am-5pm hours
- Paid Training
- Worker’s comp.
- Work directly with the Administrator/Supervising Nurse
- Career Ladder opportunities
Growth and opportunity!
WHY PARTNER WITH GENTLE EMBRACE?
The Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”…We treat you, the caregiver, in the same excellent manner you would treat the client. At Gentle Embrace Home Health Services, we do more than just provide personal care assistance to adults and seniors. We strive to improve the quality of life for our community with compassionate care. Our registered nurses work together with you, as you assist clients in maximizing their independence with activities of daily living, companionship, doctor visit escorts, and other activities. We offer: competitive rates, training, payroll management, schedule flexibility, mileage reimbursement, and provide workers compensation to our employees.