Donor Intake Coordinator
Xytex Cryo International (Xytex) has an immediate opening for a highly organized and detail oriented individual to oversee all aspects of donor intake compliance for the company. This position will conduct background screenings and education verifications. Provides direction, implementation support, and oversight for new and current donor processes. Documents new and existing processes, work flow management and evidence-based evaluation as pertaining to donor compliance. This position will oversee the quality assurance inspection of new donor profiles prior to web availability. Conducts ongoing/monthly audits for Inventory Management Committee to assess donor inventory levels in finished goods and quarantine with consideration of the donor’s marketability score, sales history, and number of family units reported. This position will be located in our Augusta office. $15/ hr plus full benefits.
Xytex is an industry leader in reproductive services with a commitment to unsurpassed quality controls and a promise to providing its clients with an experience that will last a lifetime. Since 1975, families have relied on Xytex for expert assistance in accomplishing dreams of starting or growing a family. Xytex is guided by an international medical advisory board encompassing reproductive endocrinology, internal medicine, human genetics, infectious diseases and tissue preservation with locations in Augusta, Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia and New Brunswick, New Jersey.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
· Strong skills in critical thinking, interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict resolution, consulting mentoring).
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Highly detail oriented with strong analytical and technical skills.
· Highly capable at working both independently or in a team environment.
· Knowledge of change control and issue management in a project context.
· Ability to promote innovative thinking, identifies and pursues process improvement, and ensures a structured approach to all aspects of project delivery.
· Ability to effectively assess, selects, motivate, foster teamwork, empower and provide direction to diverse group of employees.
· Proactive, analytical, and process driven, with a strong focus on meeting deliverables and business requirements.
What You Will Need to Succeed
· Solid understanding of business operations
· Unsurpassed drive for customer experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication, organization and planning
· Demonstrated strategic thinking and problem analysis/problem-solving
· Reputation for leadership, adaptability, and judgment
· Ability to critically analyze, monitor and evaluate information.
· Understand all relevant software applications.
Please provide salary requirements in your cover letter.
Candidates should apply at http://xytex.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2iewemvsmzh