This is a fun program! Brand Ambassadors will get to engage the consumer and share the excitement of the capabilities of a GoPro. We want storytellers who love to share the stories of their life experiences through pictures and videos. Social media, photo sharing, who love to discover new apps to snap up their pics or photos, who love CE and the newest and coolest of gadgets. They don’t have to have a camera or be camera pros…..even capitalizing on how you use your iPhone, create collages, pictures and love and sharing on youtube are great too. Someone that has fun and a hobby with sharing.
For the Assisted Sales Representative (ASR) position, we are seeking energetic, driven individuals to proudly represent BDS and GoPro brand products at retail. Our employees are important partners with our clients; they deliver exceptional results and work to enhance our clients’ retail performance each day.
As an Assisted Sales Rep you are the face of the brand and passionate about capturing and sharing your memories. You are a product consultant, sales advisor, brand advocate, and technology enthusiast. You are wired into the world around you and you’re the “go to” person when friends and family are looking to buy consumer electronics. You like to stay on top of the most current digital imaging technology to give the customer the best sales experience. You are the customer’s product specialist, showcasing everything the GoPro brand has to offer!
· Increase sales of GoPro camera products and accessories in a major consumer electronics store
· Conduct product demonstrations to consumers
· Serve as a liaison and relationship builder with retailer and store associates
· Educate store reps and develop store relationships
· Complete all administrative duties and reports thoroughly in the prescribed manner
· Display a professional demeanor while representing GoPro and BDS
· Maintain product displays and product functionality while in-store
· Submit sales reports and feedback as directed by established deadline
· Respond to Supervisor requests and correspondence in a timely fashion
· Participate in on-going training with sales associates
· Ability to consistently achieve weekly sales goals
· Aptitude to quickly comprehend and exhibit deep product knowledge
· Desire to build successful relationships with the client, store management, and BDS employees
· Professional demeanor and excellent verbal communication skills
· Enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, and persistent personality
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Detail oriented when completing sales feedback and reports
· Readily available access to a Windows based PC with internet access is required
· Proficient in using the Internet with some experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications highly desirable
· High School Degree or equivalent required
· Some experience in retail sales or equivalent required
· Working knowledge of GoPro cameras functionality preferred
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time up to 8 hours
· Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements including but not limited to background check and drug screen
The position is PART-TIME working Saturday and Sunday daytime hours.
GREAT PAY, plus paid training!