John Harris Body Shops, a growing company in the Southeast is searching for a Painter. A qualified painter needs to be able to prepare and apply paint using a water based paint. Ability to do final sanding, masking, color mixing and tinting. Ability to apply primers, sealers, colors, clear coats and the ability to color match. Must be able to operate a spray booth efficiently and safely.
Must have a High School Diploma/GED and/or an associate’s degree in auto repair, 2 to 5 years experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass a drug screen.
Why consider John Harris Body Shops Collision Center? How about:
- We have been around for 42 years so we are known and trusted in this area
- 5 day work week
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401(k) available
- Modern Shop
- Well-maintained equipment and up to date equipment
- Air Conditioned Shops
- Plenty of room for our Techs and well-lighted work areas
- Our customers and insurance companies trust our shop so we always have plenty of work
- We are a family owned business