GC Services is currently seeking motivated individuals for Sr. Treasury Manager at our Houston, TX office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to overseeing Cash Management and Remittance Processing areas. Work with Assistant Treasurer on development of new processes and process implementations.
Essential Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Oversee company cash
· Cash Forecasting
· Oversee Bank Accounts
· Oversee electronic payments
· Oversee daily cash position
· Oversee daily cash reports
· Bank liaison for resolving issues, obtaining answers, setting up accounts, etc.
· Ensure requests and questions from other areas are handled promptly.
· Review and approve staff payroll
· Oversee bookkeeping processes
· Ensure areas are responding to requests promptly.
· Ensure policies and procedure adherence
· Oversee credit card settlement process
· Prepare, review and approve monthly Journal Entries
· Oversee new projects and process implementation
· Special Projects
· High School Diploma
· Accounting or Finance degree beneficial.
· AFP Certification a plus.
· 5 years previous cash/banking experience.
· 5 years prior personnel management experience.
· Banking software
· PeopleSoft experience a plus.
· Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
· Organizational, Analytical and Mathematical Skills – Reasonable Ability.
· Both written and oral communication skills – Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company.
· Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
· Organizational, Analytical and Mathematical Skills – Reasonable Ability
· Both written and oral communication skills – Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company
· Ability to effectively carry out (both written and verbal).
· Must be able to meet scheduled deadlines.
· Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of personnel.
· Ability to organize and handle multiple projects.
· Ability to plan, delegate and monitor work activities.
Medical, Dental, 401(K)
Accrued Vacation/Sick Time
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Qualified applicants may send a resume to apply online at: https://www.gcserv.com/www/Career/descriptionNext.asp?JobID=1563.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet