We are currently seeking a Lead Commercial Security Alarm /Access Control Technician in the Houston area. We are looking for a self motivated technician with great customer service, communication, and conflict resolution skills. The ideal candidate will be able to lead a crew of installers for large complex commercial security systems and successfully act as the company representative in all dealings with end users. Any certifications in Lenel, Software House, Milestone, Genetec, DSX, INSSI, S2, or Open Options are a definite plus.
• Perform system troubleshooting and installation related tasks.
• Lead a small crew of technicians.
• Proactively communicate schedules and installation activities with the customer.
• Timely resolution of installation issues, RFI’s, and project completion.
• Assist with gathering materials and inventory logistics of the office / warehouse.
• Manage own time sheets, office supplies.
• Other duties as requested or required.
• Working knowledge of IP networks and DHCP applications preferred
• Superior system installation, configuration, programming and service skills
• Must have or be able to acquire Security Alarm License
• Must be a high energy, detail oriented, self starter with the ability to multi-task and stay organized.
• Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing environment and be flexible under stringent time requirements and changing deadlines.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Professional Appearance
• Candidate must have proficient data entry skills and be competent using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
For Immediate consideration send your resume to Ray or call 281-991-0100.