GC Services is currently seeking motivated individuals for Graphic Designer at our Houston, TX office.
Work with proposal developers to enhance RFP responses and like documents with graphical presence.
Work with proposal developers and Marketing to Act to create visuals and graphics to enhance final deliverables.
Work to increase graphical presence in PowerPoint presentations in response to internal or client requests.
Assist with corporate communication and marketing collateral of all types, including brochures, tradeshow handouts and write-ups, posters, employee newsletter, audit and due diligence deliverables, client communication requests, etc.
Manage time wisely, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and dedication to complete the various required tasks.
Minimum two-year degree with one year experience in corporate environment.
· Create logos for internal customers.
· Create new artwork in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to specifications.
· Assist with design of sales giveaways, advertisements, flyers, one-pagers and brochures, business cards, swag, product display panels, supplement facts panels, banners, presentation backgrounds, etc.
· Ensure the global corporate message is consistent.
· Designs, lays out and produces various publications, artwork for presentations, brochures, email blasts, posters, signs, and other marketing materials.
· Acts as a liaison with vendors in such areas as delivering marketing material, scheduling proofs, and meetings.
· Proofread work for spelling and grammar.
· Creates and maintains active and managed inventory of photo work and artwork.
· Coordinates trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging, shipping.
· Outstanding graphic design skills.
· Imagination and creativity in approach to assignments.
· A solid understanding of best practices of digital marketing, mass media and print production.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with team members and vendors.
· Ability to work independently to meet project deadlines.
· Ability to adhere to company ground rules and exhibit professional business etiquette and decorum is required.
· Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A positive attitude and ability to adapt to changes and disruptions.
· Proficiency in a PC platform.
· Superior skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite software, notably InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word and PowerPoint.
Medical, dental and 401(k)
Accrued vacation/sick time
Tuition reimbursement program
Qualified applicants may apply online at: https://career.gcserv.com/PositionDescription/?JobID=1608. RESUME IS REQUIRED, AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUBMISSION OF PORTFOLIO OF SAMPLE WORK FOR REVIEW.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet