Large Texas based electrical contractor is hiring licensed apprentice electricians who have a minimum of 6 months recent commercial field experience. Office location is on the Northwest side of Houston but work is all over the Metro Houston area. Most of the immediate jobsites are on the West, Central, and North side of town. All electricians must be licensed thru the Texas and have commercial field experience. No entry level or industrial work so please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience.
• Must be able to run & bend EMT from 1/2″-1″ and be able to perform basic bends
• Must be familiar with updated NEC codes & standards
• Must have basic knowledge & experience installing/replacing light fixtures, switches, and plugs
• Some experience/exposure working with single & 3-phase panels is a plus
• Basic troubleshooting & problem solving skills are desired as well
• Experienced working in all phases of a new construction project from underground, rough in, & trim out is desired but open to candidates who have recent commercial experience in general
• Have basic hand tools & reliable transportation
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen & background screening
• $14.00- $23.00/hour depending on commercial experience & knowledge
• Medical, dental, PTO, 401k, Holiday, and referral bonuses
• Paid weekly
• Check Handling – direct deposit, mailed, or check pick up available
• Pay raises/increases depending on performance, attitude, attendance, and punctuality
For immediate consideration, call (281) 781 – 7120. Positions filling up now so don’t miss out!