Our Talent Scouts are Digital treasure hunters attracting talent in a whole new way in areas of Customer Solutions, Engineering and Data. They are fully integrated into the digital business with their partners, clients and candidates. They are avid networkers and make connections where they may not naturally occur. Their sole purpose is to unearth incredible talent in their territory, and engage with Recruiting partners to identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. A champion of both the business and talent, our consultants are responsible for finding talent no one else can, and are able to do this through the relationships they build as well as the creative and innovative sourcing techniques they employ. The scout is constantly learning about new trends in the market, specially focused on the digital areas with which he collaborates with a process of Exploration, Attraction and Retention in mind.
As a Talent Acquisition Scout, you will serve as the brand ambassador for BBVA Compass. We are looking for someone who has a strategic mindset with a passion for networking and outside of the box thinking. We will be looking for someone who will provide creative approaches to recruiting solutions and one who will network internally & externally to engage potential talent.
Talent Scouts are the “tip of the spear” for our talent strategy! The ideal candidate will be someone who is unafraid to make cold calls, enjoys building relationships and can “work” a room to sell BBVA Compass.
Operational Job Duties
- Responsible for the end to end process Talent Acquisition Process in specialized areas in Customer Solutions, Engineering and Data.
- Integrated into the Lines of Business searching for highly specialized profiles
- Create a brand positioning through events, sponsorships and communities of practice
- Develop proactive database of potential high caliber talent.
- Maximize use of 1) Events 2) referral programs 3) University Programs 4) Community groups and 5) alumni networks.
- Coordinate recruiting campaigns. Measure performance of each area of responsibility.
- Promotes the organization’s philosophy and values; ensures quality in all areas; and encourages teamwork by coaching and providing support in the department and throughout the organization.
- Coordinates posting strategy; gathers information concerning posting employees for interviewing manager; and assists managers in decision-making process.
- Provide company information to candidates and appropriately “sell” candidates on the value proposition of the client’s experience.
- Screens application forms, conducts initial technical interviews, and analyzes applicants’ qualifications; determines most suitable job match; recommends and schedules all interviews with hiring managers; assists managers in decision-making process; and communicates selection decision to applicants.
- Takes part of the interviews with the hiring managers to continuously refine the profile the HMs are looking for.
- Participates and manages the loop of interviews following the hiring manager interview.
- Manages constant contact with the candidate, giving them feedback in short periods of time. The candidates experience is a priority.
- Evaluates current selection tools, and evaluates and recommends new selection tools to ensure the most suitable job match is identified; monitors results of screening process to ensure each step is nondiscriminatory.
- Prepares and sends hiring reports as requested listing the number of employees hired during the last reporting period.
- Participates on project teams as needed to ensure the growth and development of the organization and success in meeting the goals established in the Business and Strategic plans.
- Maintains a current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements impacting the Human Resource Department. Laws include Civil Rights Act, Title VII, ADEA, Rehabilitation Act, ADA, Vietnam Era Veteran’s Readjustment Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, IRCA, FLSA, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- Integrated into the digital ecosystem and with at least 5 years of technical knowledge to understand the candidate’s true motivations and to deeply understand the projects of the different areas.
- Must have experience in contact methods including but not limited to:
- Cold Calling/Prospecting/Business Development/Any outbound sales function
- Experience recruiting preferred but technical knowledge is required.
- Proven skills in client relationship building, critical thinking, and verbal/written communications. Ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
- Must be willing to coordinate, attend and participate in events and different community activities
- Must work with Agile Kanban methodology
- Must have knowledge of and be proficient using a personal computer and general business software including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexible and willing to support varying talent acquiring strategy and needs.
- Must have organizational, problem-solving, public speaking, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work with numerous interruptions.
- Must be able to orally and auditorily communicate with employees, applicants, vendors, and other outside contacts.
- Must be bondable.
- Must present a professional image.
- Sourcing, Employer Branding, Technical Knowledge
- Dallas, TX
- Direct Hire