Customer Service Representative handling inbound calls for cable customers. Great pay, great benefits!
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Customer Service Manager for our Elmhurst, IL Sales Office. The primary function of this position is to support daily operations of the sales office and provide customer service to internal and external customers.
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Supervises Sales Office staff
• Monitors new business
• Monitors appropriate I-Reports
• Manages re-order business processed at Center level
• Responsible for petty cash
• Orders office supplies for the sales center
• Manages the bank deposits
• Responsible for Imprest account
• Participates in monthly conference calls
• Conducts weekly staff meetings
• Follows customer service complaints or escalated issues through resolution
• Handles difficult customer issues
We are currently seeking a qualified Customer Service Agent to work in our Carrollton Call Center. Our agents process telephone orders from patients and referral sources in a fast paced, high volume environment. The primary function of this position is to provide excellent customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
•$14 – $15 per hour, plus monthly incentives
•Medical, Dental and Vision
•Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
•Flexible Spending Account
•Life & Disability Insurance
Key Job Responsibilities:
•Handle an average of 100 inbound calls per day
•Key customer orders into our system during each call
•Perform follow-up on pending customer orders
•Resolve common customer concerns
•Meet monthly productivity and quality goals
•Requires a minimum of 2 years related customer service experience in a fast paced environment
•Typing speed of at least 35 wpm
•Ability to multi-task
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Demonstrated problem solving ability
•Ability to speak, read and write both English and Spanish preferred
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative to represent our Houston Sales Office in Houston, Texas. The primary function of this position is to ensure the highest level of customer service possible. Our sales focus is on the urological, incontinent, enteral, ostomy and diabetic product groups.
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Education Assistance
• Employee Discounts
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining and growing the profitability of assigned accounts
• Resolving questions and problems
• Provides training
• Coordinates services
Growing El Paso-based distributorship is seeking applicants for FULL TIME (32 hours) direct-store delivery driver (6am to 2pm, Mon-Thurs) for pre-packaged pastry distributor serving East & Central El Paso. Commission based pay! Route has growth potential to become full-time as driver and distributor grows accounts and sales.
As a Sales Route Driver, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is an entry level position with on-the-job training provided. This is a fast-paced position that stocks the greatest bakery brands on shelves, displays and coffee bars of convenience stores across El Paso.
• MUST have experience as a DSD delivery driver
• MUST be available for work from 6AM to 2PM weekdays.
• Valid Texas driver’s license and an excellent driving history for the last three years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Availability to work some weekends and/or some holidays.
• Due to insurance requirements, this position must be filled by someone at least 21 years
• Must submit to substance abuse screening, background check and reference check.
• Must be familiar with or have the ability to learn smart phone / tablet software for daily use.
• Must read / write English (bilingual preferred)
• Exercise safe practices and work environment
• Deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
• Ensure the “look of success” appearance of all products
• Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
• Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
• Drives delivery van over established route to deliver and sell products, collects money from customers, and makes change. • Drives truck to deliver pre-packaged bakery products to various business locations.
• Writes customer order and instructions.
• Records sales or deliveries information on daily sales or delivery record.
• Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business.
• Manages inventory with care according to planograms, expiration dates and rotations.
• Carefully loads and unloads inventory from company vehicle using safe lifting techniques.
• Informs regular customers of new products or services.
• Listens to and resolves service complaints.
• Places stock on shelves or racks.
• Set up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
• Issue or obtain customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
• Occasionally clean inside of truck, perform routine maintenance on truck.
– Flexible work schedule
– Take home vehicle
– New Ford Transit van fleet with scheduled maintenance and routine service
– Employer provided tools, uniforms & equipment
– Worker’s compensation insurance
– W-2 paychecks with online access to paystubs, NOT CONTRACT LABOR
– GPS coordinated route scheduling
– Friendly co-workers and management staff
– Sales performance bonuses
– New account bonus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste and smell.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs (independently and/or with equipment)
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
We have immediate openings for an experienced coffee and espresso machine service technician. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work independently. We are an established service company with 18+ years of being in business in Southern Arizona.
What we are looking for:
•A great attitude & sense of humor!
•A self-starter with the ability to work independently.
•Strong mechanical aptitude with logic and reasoning skills.
•Excellent communication and customer service skills.
•Must like coffee.
Your Responsibilities will include:
•Installation, repair and preventive maintenance of coffee, espresso, brewers, and grinders.
•Maintain water filtration equipment.
•Document equipment maintenance and repairs.
•Other duties as assigned.
•Hourly pay with the possibility of overtime and bonus.
•Paid vacation and holidays.
•Health Insurance and retirement programs available.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
•Must have experience in repairing coffee or espresso machines.
•A solid work history and the ability to work independently.
•Clean driving record is required.
•Demonstrated good work habits, including promptness to work and good attendance.
•Ability to work under counters and in small spaces.
•Ability to lift up to 100lbs.
•Must be able to pass back ground check & drug test
•US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
Job Type: Full-time
Bring Your Own Parts is currently seeking an Data Entry Clerk to become an integral part of our team!
***We are hiring for placement IMMEDIATELY***
6610 Bandera Rd, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Quickbooks Experience Preferred
- Accounting Experience Prefered
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Bring Your Own Parts is a family-owned and operated, full service automotive shop born in San Antonio, Texas. Since 2009, Bring Your Own Parts has helped thousands of San Antonians repair, upgrade, restore and maintain their vehicle. Whether it’s an oil change, performance upgrade, or paint and body work, we can help you get it done.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $7.50 to $12.50 /hour
Relief Front Desk Clerk:
Desert Inn of Sierra Vista is currently looking to fill the position for a part time relief front desk clerk
Our 64 room motel is looking for a flexible, mature and friendly individual who genuinely enjoys being around people and who can manage multiple tasks at once. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and understand the importance of responding quickly and efficiently to guests needs and complaints. You will be corresponding with guests through email, over the phone and in person. Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
Responsibilities of a front desk relief clerk include but are not limited to:
Answering phone calls to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs.
Book reservations for individuals, families and groups as required.
Greet walk in guests, guests with reservations upon arrival to our motel.
Refer guests to local amenities and venues
Some book keeping
Cleaning Lobby and dining area
Cleaning of guest rooms if needed
Have basic computer knowledge
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Friendly phone manner a must
Must be flexible as this job requires a person who can work nights, weekends and holidays.
Familiarity with the hospitality industry
Willingness to maintain guest/motel confidentiality
Bilingual a plus, not required
Experience preferred but not required.
Be professional in attitude and appearance. You are the first face a guest or prospective guest sees.
Team player a must
Honest and trustworthy
Ability to pass a drug and background check
Please apply in person to
201 West Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista Arizona
Carolyn Averitt General Manager
Stacy Maggart Assistant Manager
Join us, and create an inspiring career with the company that meets every day with one question: “What do we want to build next ?”
– Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions
– Inspire and excite customers about how our solutions can impact their lives
– Ensure that our customers have the best solutions for their needs
– Deliver the best product set-up and coaching experience possible
– Provide our customers with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and accessories they purchase so that they can immediately enjoy their new solutions
– Attend both formal and informal training to better understand our services and operations and keep up with company, market, and industry trends
– Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions via phone
As a Verizon Telesales Specialist, you will use your OUTSTANDING sales expertise, passion for Verizon technology and customer interaction skills to create the ultimate sales experience. As the driving force in building customer loyalty and growing our existing customer base, you will deliver superior customer service and proactively contact existing customers to ensure they are getting the most out of our products and services.
Are you a good fit for the Telesales role? Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends.
A 2-year or 4-year degree, 1+ years of experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales environment, and a demonstrated ability to drive sales results are strongly preferred.
– Excellent communication skills
– Outstanding solutions-based sales skills
– Exceptional relationship-building skills
– Passionate about technology
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Motivated to learn
– Professionalism and poise
Journeyman Service Electrician- Houston, TX 77032
Direct Hire / Full-Time
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Electrician to perform routine commercial service and maintenance orders. Responsibilities will include electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics on electrical distribution systems, branch circuits, panels, interior /exterior lighting, control equipment, and transformers. Operate and maintain company vehicle. Promote a positive interface with the clients and ensure customer satisfaction with all performed services.
Must possess a valid driver’s license
Texas State Journeyman License
Pass a criminal background and drug screen.
Clear driving record.
Have at least 2 years’ experience.
Good verbal communication and customer service skills
Company offers competitive pay depending on experience & skills, great benefits and lots of opportunity.
To apply Call 281-781-7120 or send Resume
PT Sales Associate Temp
Company Description: Apparel
Location: Tucson, AZ
Start Date: 12/04/17 (6-month position)
Responsibilities: Provide great customer service
Requirements: Must have retail experience, energetic, and responsible.
TRC Staffing is hiring Bilingual Customer Service Agents in San Antonio located by North Star Mall!!
Our client is a well-known communications company seeking professional and dependable call center agents. This is a fast paced call center position. Must be able to work well under pressure, build client relationships, and thrive in a competitive working environment. Prior sales and call center experience a plus (not required)!!
About the position:
Answer incoming phone calls from customers about general account questions
Answer billing questions
Collect on past due accounts
Retention and Sales
Deescalate upset/irate customers with a high level of professionalism and care
High School Diploma or GED
Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Ability to work OT as needed
Positive tenured previous employment
DescriptionWhat do Satellite Installation Technicians do?
We’re MasTec Advanced Technologies and we’re looking for Satellite Installation Technicians to install, service and upgrade DIRECTV satellite systems. This is a great opportunity to put your experience in computers, electrical, maintenance, cable, military and customer service to work for a great company.
As a Satellite Installation Technician, sometimes you’re the ‘make it happen’ tech who gets families and businesses up and running with all the TV they love – up to 285+ channels. Some days you’re the ‘save the day’ tech, fixing the system if things go wrong and bringing the TV back (this is especially critical on game days or season finales). And on other days, you’re the ‘rainmaker’ tech, upgrading customers’ systems to maximize their DIRECTV experience. Seriously, you’re pretty much a hero.
Essential Responsibilities (a.k.a. A day in the life of a MasTec Satellite Installation Technicians):
You’ll coordinate schedules with customers, review their order and begin the installation. Once the system is installed, you’ll give customers a tour of their DIRECTV system to make the most of their new or upgraded service.
Installing the DIRECTV technology.
You’ll conduct site surveys to determine the best positioning of the equipment for strongest signal reception and formulate the wiring plan. You’ll place the mounts, dishes and receivers to ensure satellite connectivity.
If things go wrong, you’ll diagnose the issues, make repairs and replace or upgrade components – and get the TV back for customers.
What’s in it for you? Aside from a great place to work and rewarding feeling that you’ve made someone’s day, our company does provide our teams with excellent benefits! We offer:
Five weeks of training: 2 weeks classroom training and 3 weeks field training
Free DIRECTV for your own home
High-quality tools to get you started
Company-paid Galaxy Note 4 smart phone for business
DIRECTV uniform, van and gas card
Full medical, dental and vision benefits
401(k) with a company match that’s 100% vested (that’s free money)
Paid time off
Highly independent work environment and uncapped income potential
80% of our Managers started as Techs – and there is a clear promotion path to Field Technician Supervisor and Site Manager.
Satellite Installation Technicians Qualifications:
Yes, there are some requirements. You must:
Be able to lift 80 pounds and climb 40-foot ladders
Be able to meet the 300 lb weight restrictions of our ladders (including approximately 25 lbs in a tool belt) to comply with OSHA and our Company safety standards
Have a valid driver’s license
Pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends or evenings
Have basic computer skills
A high school diploma or equivalent; college or technical school a plus
About MasTec Advanced Technologies
MasTec Advanced Technologies is one of the largest DIRECTV installation and service companies in the United States, serving over 200,000 customers each month in single-family homes or local businesses. We currently operate in over 36 markets and 52 local offices nationwide to deliver the ultimate television viewing customer experience. Representing the face and/or brand of DIRECTV, our satellite technicians receive the highest level of support from senior level technicians and their management team.
MasTec Advanced Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Licensed Property and Casualty, and Life Insurance Professionals needed in the DFW area. All experience levels needed. Agency Producers and Customer Service positions available. Please text Melanie at 469 984 8974.
Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of East El Paso – El Paso, TX
Big Frog is a new retail concept in custom designed t-shirts for anyone and everyone. Here at Big Frog, we want to be involved with the community, working with businesses, schools, and individuals, creating custom personalized t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, tote bags, and more.
We are looking for individuals who love art and take pride in their work. Our focus is to provide a great experience with our staff and create great products for our clients to enjoy and wear with pride. Our clients have the opportunity to buy one shirt or up to 500 shirts. We are seeking individuals with graphic design experience utilizing software programs such as Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and converting artwork to Vector formats.
We are a family operated store with big goals. Candidate responsibilities:
Introduce clients to our store and provide them with a tour of our products and show them who we are and what we are about.
Work with clients creating designs that they love. Integrate designs onto out templates, and print them on their shirt or product of their choice.
The most important part of working in our store is learning the process in which we work. We need to learn workflow, production and how to utilize our point of sale system. Having fun and engaging with our clients throughout the process is a must. A good percentage of our clients now communicate through social media and emails. Computer experience is just as important and being able to communicate via email is a must.
Retail experience one year minimum dealing with clients on a regular basis. Seeking motivated individuals who are effective communicators. Quick learners and not afraid to ask questions. Our store is open Monday through Saturday and we will be involved in the community participating in events.
Big Frog is a fun, casual place to work, but we take our commitment to creating excellent customer service seriously. If you think you would be a good fit with Big Frog, please come in and talk to us, or send in your resume.
Everybody has something to say, so why not say it on a BIG FROG t-shirt!
SALES MANAGEMENT – ENTRY LEVEL & TRAVEL AVAILABLE
- Now that you’ve earned your degree, do you have the experience to land the job you’re looking for?
- Do you have experience, but want to make a career change that offers growth from within?
Gain experience in all aspects of our business such as:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- CAMPAIGN DEVELOPMENT
THIS ORGANIZATION IS IN NEED OF THE BEST MINDS THERE ARE TO OFFER, AS WE’VE RECENTLY ADDED NEW CLIENTS TO OUR PORTFOLIO!
We value integrity, honesty, loyalty, and respect. Our commitment to these values is the driving force behind the success of not only our employees, but to the growth of our organization and our national promotions.
The dedication of our clients and partners has given our most committed new hires more opportunities and benefits to advance quickly in our organization. If you’re entrepreneurial-minded, seeking unlimited growth, or interested in travel – apply now.
Our clients are interested in high energy, upbeat individuals with great communication skills and fresh ideas!
Please visit our website and/or facebook page for additional information.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, clerical, management, entry level, project manager, part time, restaurant, general, advertising, sales manager, project management, hospitality, professional, business analyst, project, support, sales management, coordinator, entertainment, pr, promotions, public relations, sports.
entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, sports, , sports marketing, full time, part time, internships, interns, college, sports, restaurant, hospitality, retail, cashier, server, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, recruiter, internships, interns, college graduates, retail, sales, promotional sales, other. marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, retail restaurant, ADVERTISING, MANAGEMENT, ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT, OFFICE ADMINISTRATION, DISTRIBUTION, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PUBLIC RELATIONS, INVENTORY CONTROL, SUPERVISORY, RETAIL, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFFICE,
account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, publishing sales, mortgage sales, loan sales, loan officer, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, telemarketing, cold caller, cold calling, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sports, , Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Human Resources, Entry Level, Career Builder related words: Sales, Customer Service, Manager, Management, Manage, Marketing, Management, Administrative, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Receptionist, Entry Level, , Customer Service, Assistant, Advertising, Supervisor, Public Relations, Office, Payroll, Admin, Training, Human Resources, Operations, Office Manager, General, Executive, Vice President, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, C Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College Grad Training, General, Sales, Manager, All, Recruiter, Entrepreneur, PR, P.R., Advertising, Inventory, Internship, Entry-Level, College Graduate, College Grad, High School Graduate, High-School Graduate, High School Grad, Marketing Management, Entry Level Management, Entry-Level Management, Entry Level Sales, Entry-Level Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Entry-Level Marketing, Entry Level College Grad, Entry-Level College