Help Desk Analyst
Cross Link Consulting, one of the CSRA’s leading IT firms, is hiring both Part-Time and Full-Time IT Positions in the Augusta, GA area. We are looking for detail-oriented individuals who are driven to improve the experience for the customer, who always strive to improve service delivery, and seek increasingly-efficient ways to do so. Our customers depend on us to provide Help Desk and Professional Services, and we’re seeking like-minded individuals who can be that customer hero with us.
The Help Desk position focuses mainly on remote monitoring of client systems, proactively remediating issues, and searching for trends and precursors that indicate an imminent or underlying problem. The Help Desk also provides deep research and solution proposals to new or obscure issues that we encounter at client sites or internally. Additionally, the Help Desk personnel strive to create processes and check lists for recurring tasks, ensuring that setup or remediation is performed consistently and thoroughly.
- Monitor remote systems, and strive to improve our ability to identify problems
- Create processes to facilitate consistent and efficient setup or remediation
- Research problems and propose best-practice solutions
- Capture knowledge so as to improve future problem-solving instances
- Strive to improve the experience for clients, through ticketing and automation
- Strive to minimize system down-time and interruptions for clients
- 1+ years of progressive experience in troubleshooting and user support
- Strong knowledge of Windows servers & networks
- Attentiveness to customer service; driven by customer needs
- Some proficiency in scripting and programming
- Excellence in interpersonal and communication skills; able to discuss both technical and non-technical matters, especially to those without a technical background
- Strong problem-solving background
- Must be friendly, with a professional appearance and demeanor
Applicant’s should within 30 minutes of North Augusta, SC
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study (Networking, Systems Administration, Computer Science, etc.) from an accredited institution an asset.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time