Craving a career change? Come out from behind your desk and start a refreshing new career with Coca-Cola Bottling!
Bubbly personality? Thirst for fresh ideas? Most Satisfied when you are active at work? We’ve got the perfect position for you! Come start a Refreshing career with Coca-Cola Bottling!
As a Full-Time Product Merchandiser for Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated, you will be our ambassador bringing happiness to consumers, right in your own community. How will you do this? Working independently, you will travel to retailers within a designated route to ensure that all beverage sections, end caps, racks, and displays are filled with product for consumers to purchase and enjoy.
What would success look like?
· Effective customer service & communication skills
· Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
· Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
At CCBC, we share a commitment to growing a workforce with unlimited possibilities-one that exhibits diversity, quality, and integrity on an ongoing basis. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
· Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
· Personal vehicle available to use for work
· Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
· Previous customer service experience
· Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
· Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
· Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
· Safely operate a motor vehicle
· Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
· Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
· Ability to operate a computer, a hand held inventory control device, and calculators
Along with a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Pension and company matched 401K, and Life Insurance, our Merchandisers work local routes and receive the highest mileage allotment allowed in between store locations.
Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Bottling’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandiser position.
Coca-Cola Bottling is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.