Newgen Aviation has openings for experienced Aircraft Interiors Mechanics. Work on commercial emb aircraft. This position is long term, full-time contract.
Join Our Team!
• Perform Interior repair by sanding, painting, filling, using fiberglass, honeycomb, bondo, two-part bonding, tedlar.
• Remove, reinstall, replace cabin components such as galleys, seats, carpet, lavoratories, overhead bins, windows, trim, and various interior assesories
• Fabricate parts as required and repair parts as needed using hand tools and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
• Test the performance and quality of installed items.
• Keep excellant records/documentation
• 3 or more years Interiors experience
• Personal tools required
• Be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
Send your resume. Please include your personal email on your resume or cover letter.