Website Waste Management
Real Jobs, Real Green! Consider a career with Waste Management!
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Plant Maintenance Tech Assistant in Denver, CO.
The Plant Maintenance Technician Assistant works under direct and performs limited preventive maintenance assignments, completes minor repairs and assists in major repairs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Performs repairs in accordance with Waste Management Safety and Life Critical Rules and OSHA. (Occupational and Safety Health Act) requirements.
- Performs minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services. Ensures all plant equipment is functioning properly.
- Assist Technicians in the adjustments, repair or replacement of all fixed and rolling stock equipment including but not limited to balers, conveyor belts, gearboxes, electrical motors, machine shafts, rollers, and bearings.
- Performs other maintenance and project related work as required.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Requires a flexible work schedule, which may include nights and weekends to support operating schedule and the needs of the facility.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry – professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits – including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To apply for this job please visit wmtalent.taleo.net.