The Innovation Group
The Innovation Group is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales Team based in Chicago, IL. This is a customer facing position and the successful candidate will be charged with identifying new account opportunities, and building key customer relationships, as well as implementing strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
Innovation Property manages a nationwide network of contractors who provide a variety of expert services to insure companies and their policyholders
- Sells to new and/or existing customers in an assigned territory to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers to qualify and penetrate an account.
- Develop a strategy to demonstrate IG’s “value proposition”.
- Determine needs and performs sales presentations to match customer requirements.
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate account pipeline, at the values and the time frames communicated.
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business, drive the closing activities of all strategic opportunities and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Hands off new clients brought into the business to the IG Client Relationship Team.
- Maintain complete knowledge of Innovation Group, our products and services, sales objectives and strategies, pricing, contracting and support to be able to respond to client requests for information.
- Create sales proposals and manage the company’s response to all customer RFIs and RFPs.
- Negotiate and finalize new enterprise level business agreements with the approval of Executive Management.
- Frequent travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key business relationships.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree required.
A minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated sales experience.
Consultative, value-proposition driven sales methodology experience.
Excellent communicator (verbal, written, presentation) with the ability to influence and persuade Senior.Executive stakeholders inside and outside of the organizarion.
Experience establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships within complex organizations.
Demonstrated track record of establishing new customer pipelines and achievement of growth-oriented revenue/profit goals and sales quotas.
High-level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Experience of working within the Insurance Claims industry highly favorable.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools, preferably Salesforce
Ability to collaborate with internal teams to find solutions to business related issues.
Ability to excel in dynamic, transformational change oriented environments.
Team Leadership — effective at building support, thinks team first, promotes success in terms of team as well as individual success, and is adept at creating a shared vision.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY, TECHNOLOGY AND CUSTOMERS, AND POSSESS A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF INNOVATION, WORKING WITH SALES PARTNERS AND DRIVING RESULTS, THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. APPLY TODAY BY SENDING YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com