Petroleum Express is a thriving fuel delivery service provider.
Class A CDL Driver
Listen. Learn. Lead. Petroleum Express utilizes our driver feedback to fuel innovation. Our drivers are leaders in the petroleum industry. We value the knowledge, know-how, and training that an experienced driver brings when they join the Petroleum Express team.
We are rapidly growing and need to fill Fuel Transport Driver positions quickly.
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
· TOP PAY — credit for petroleum hauling experience
· Monthly Driver Incentive Program (eligible after 90 days)
· Set schedule (Friday and Saturday OR Sunday and Monday off)
· Daily home time
· Weekly pay (direct deposit)
· Family friendly work schedules
· Paid orientation and training
· Excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
· Company paid life insurance, short & long-term disability
· 401(k) savings plan with company match ($0.25 on $1.00)
· Paid time off
· Intellifuel’s InCAB iPads in each truck = LIMITED PAPERWORK
Fuel Transport Driver Requirements:
· Minimum age — 25 years
· Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with HazMat and Tanker Endorsements, and TWIC required
· Acceptable driving record including MVR, CSA, and PSP
· Stable employment history
· Must be able to pass and meet all DOT, medical requirements, criminal background, drug/alcohol screening
· Be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty drug and alcohol testing
· Safety focused
· Must be able to demonstrate safe operation of assigned vehicle
· Must have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a team minded spirit
· Be able to follow DOT regulations
· Be able to perform a thorough pre and post trip inspection
· Safely load and unload product per company policies and procedures.
· A plus if carded at fuel racks (i.e. Magellan, Motiva, Kinder Morgan, Chevron, Exxon North/South, Conoco Phillips, U.S. Oil
Job Type: Full-time
Petroleum Express, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply for this job please visit intelliapp.driverapponline.com.