Website Mountain Vista Communities
Mountain Vista Communities
Position Available: General Laborer
The On-Post Family Housing/Maintenance Office, Mountain Vista Communities, is looking for two General Laborers. These are temporary full-time positions, Monday-Friday on Fort Huachuca at $11/hr.
Responsible for assisting Maintenance Office with general labor such as: painting, landscaping, housekeeping, general maintenance repairs.
· One-year experience or training as general laborer with knowledge of landscaping and floor work (stripping, waxing, carpet cleaning, etc.)
· Must be able to read and write legibly to complete required maintenance reports and requests, review manuals and operating instructions, read cautionary labels, and respond to written instruction from staff and residents.
· Ability to present a professional appearance
· Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass drug and background check
Submit resumes to Bridgette Ritchey at BRitchey@tmo.com. Mountain Vista Communities is an EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org