Website John Harris Body Shops
John Harris Body Shops, an established and growing company is seeking a Shop Manager. A candidate for this opportunity needs a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience with managing 8 to 12 employees, have a working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, ability to problem solve, great people skills and strong communication skills. The environment is very fast paced and goal oriented so strong organizational and communication skills will be needed.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Optimizes, oversees and maintains standards in operation in the shop to ensure efficiency
- Leads a team of technicians and admin staff toward effective collaboration and the attainment of goals
- Undertakes sound financial management to ensure the shop is profitable and staying within budget
- Ensures compliance with company policies and operational guidelines
- Problem solves by providing creative and practical solutions
- Monitors Total Loss and Cycle Times in the shop
- Processes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports as required
- Sets high expectations for excellent customer service and holds the shop accountable to the measurable results associated with it
- Takes ownership of employee performance by ensuring performance evaluations and any disciplinary issues are discussed and documented with the assistance of the HR Department
- Promotes an environment of integrity and responsibility in the workplace by creating a work environment where they “lead by example”
- Assists with interviewing and hiring of staff in the shop
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills to coworkers and insurance partners
Pay is based on experience but there is an incentive plan available too. We offer health, vision, dental and life insurance along with 401(k). Other benefits are paid holidays and vacation days.
To apply for this job please visit jhbodyshops.isolvedhire.com.