Website John Harris Body Shops
John Harris Body Shops, a growing company in the Southeast is searching for a Heavy Body Technician. The qualified candidate will have established frame skills, pulling skills and measuring skills. Experience on a Car-O-Liner a must. Must be proficient at quarter panel replacements, pillar replacements, roof skin replacements and rail replacements. Experience with a bench and vision system, and resistant welders a plus.
Must have a High School Diploma/GED and/or an associate’s degree in auto repair, 2 to 5 years experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass a drug screen.
Why consider John Harris Body Shops Collision Center? How about:
- We have been around for 42 years so we are known and trusted in this area
- 5 day work week
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and 401(k) available
- Modern Shop
- Well-maintained equipment and up to date equipment
- Air Conditioned Shops
- Plenty of room for our Techs and well-lighted work areas
- Our customers and insurance companies trust our shop so we always have plenty of work
- We are a family owned business
To apply for this job please visit jhbodyshops.isolvedhire.com.